Friday, September 24, 2004

South Korea exports chemical to North Korea

For some reason, I am not able to make a hyperlink on my computer. Whenever I try to create a new post the toolbar Professor Larson showed us in class does not show up. I think the problem may be that I have a Mac and not a PC. If someone could help me that would be great. For now cutting and pasting may have to do. I found this Associated Press article tonight. According to the article, North Korea imported 107 tons of chemicals from South Korea that may be used to make sarin nerve gas. South Korea has been having problems with controlling its exports of such serious materials. Here is the link to the article, sorry you have to cut and paste it.
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/international/AP-Koreas-Dangerous-Chemical.html

No comments: